Mount Bromo (2,329m) is easily recognized as the entire top has been blown off and the crater inside constantly belches white sulfurous smoke. It sits inside the massive Tengger caldera. with a diameter of approximately 10km, surrounded by the Laut Pasir (Sea of Sand) of fine volcanic sand. The overall effect is unsettlingly unearthly, especially when compared to the lush green valleys all around the caldera.
The major access point is Cemoro Lawang (also Cemara Lawang or Cemora Lawang – blame the East Javanese accent!) at the northeastern edge of the caldera, but there are also trails from Tosari (northwest) and Ngadas (southwest). The village of Ngadisari, on the road from Probolinggo about 5.5km before Cemoro Lawang, marks the entrance to the national park. Both Cemoro Lawang and Ngadisari are rather picturesque, with brightly-painted houses and flower beds outside.
Tour Program Bromo Midnight Tour from Malang :
– We will pick you up you at the Surabaya airport or Hotel at 11.30pm and drive you to Sukapura or Cemorolawang village about 4 hour. (Bromo area).
– At 03.00 am, will start driving to go to the most famous view point in the world at Mt.Pananjakan (2770 m) of the Tengger Caldera by jeep-bromo . Here, we will see dramatical sunrise and panorama caldera,Mt.Batok, Mount Bromo active Mt.Semeru (3676 m). After that, the driving down to cross the sea of sand to go to Mt.Bromo by riding a horse or walking. And We will going back to restaurant have a breakfast and then continue driving to Surabaya or some place for drop off you than program Bromo Midnight Tour From Malang Finish.
Price Including :
• Bromo entrancfee
• Private land transportation by air-conditioned car/bus
• 4 wheel-drive Jeep
• Mineral Water
Price Exluding :
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc
• All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control