Day 01: SURABAYA AIRPORT – RANUPANEE
Pick you up at your arrival in Surabaya or Malang , then transfer you direct to Ranupanee Check in guest house. from Surabaya duration (4,5h),from Malang (1h) free program and stay overnight.
Days 02: RANUPANEE – RANUKUMBOLO – KALIMATI
Semeru Trekking start by wake up in an early mornings, breakfast then check -out from The guest house. Depart to Ranupanee village by private Jeep 4WD vehicle with duration trips 1,5 hours drive. From Ranu Pane, we start climbs to Ranu Kumbolo and the estimated time is 4 – 5 hours trekking. Ranu Kumbolo located on a valley with the lake covering 12 HA. It is a rest area which has view and upland ecosystem. Located at altitude of 2400 asl. We will take a rest for lunch before continued the trip for 3 hours to Kalimati. After rest and lunch for a while continued trekking to Kalimati, this place is where we will rest and stay overnight in tent.
Days 03 : SEMERU SUMMIT – PROBOLINGGO HOTEL
In early morning wake up at 00.00 am, start for climbs with hard trekking to the summit of Mount Semeru (3676MASL) via Arcopodo and Cemoro Tunggal. Reach the crater’s rim in 4 hours hiking. Will watch the sunrise if we arrive in early. After take some photograph and some rest in the craters’ rim, then descend down back to Kali Mati base camp ( 2.700 MASL) for breakfast. After breakfast, we are trekking back to Ranu Kumbolo to take a rest and lunch here. Then to Ranupanee and transfer to Probolinggo Hotel check in and free program.
Days 04 : WATER RAFTING – SURABAYA DROP OFF
After having breakfast from hotel we can continue to water rafting basecamp in pekalen river from here we will start rafting duration 3h and having lunch by local food then continue driving to Surabaya hotel or airport night flight program mount semeru tour package 4D 3N finish.
PRICE INCLUDED :
- All Permits and donations
- Private land transportation by air-conditioned car/bus
- 4 wheel-drive Jeep or Truck
- Accommodations as per the itinerary
- Camping gear (sharing dome tent & kitchen equipment) for Mt. Semeru trekking
- Meals as per the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Cook and porter during trekking Mt. Semeru
- English speaking guide
- Rafting Ticket and Ranger
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages etc
- All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control